Every person and property has both a history and a story. My experience as a real estate agent in southwest Michigan has taught me that the most important thing is to listen and to understand you and your real estate needs. Every property and transaction involves a unique relationship, and it has been my commitment and endeavor to offer a fresh perspective with professional advice and service. I take great pride in knowing the details of the lay of the land and how to get the job done right, and wish to provide you with this same sense of confidence, trust, and guidance as you begin your next move forward….I want to earn the right to help you complete your story!
- Lifetime resident of southwest Berrien County.
- Over 25 years as a full-time Realtor.
- Over 20 years as a Real Estate Broker.
- Specializing in the second-home market of Harbor Country and beyond.
- Professional experience and counseling with lakefront, farm, cottage, and vacant properties.
- Licensed as an Accredited Buyers Representative with a B.B.A. in Real Estate from Eastern Michigan University.
- Shares a genuine love and devotion to this area and its natural wonders and seasons.